Save time and money, project after project.
Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Cloud give teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover.
Manage projects on any device, anywhere
Bluebeam's desktop and cloud collaboration solutions are built on open standards, so you can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Revu offers powerful, highly customisable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
- Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access your projects and tool sets
- Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
- Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
- Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
WEB AND MOBILE
Connect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, the new suite of web and mobile solutions that seamlessly connects with your documents and tool sets in Revu.
- Work from anywhere via web or iOS device – no setup or installation required
- Seamlessly access your tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
- Easily invite team members to markup and collaborate in real time with the Markup Editor
- Effortlessly manage defect inspections, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
Get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with built-in services designed to help you finish the job faster:
- Unlimited secure centralised cloud storage (as part of Studio and Bluebeam Cloud)
- Access to integrations to support custom workflows
- Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
- Geolocational insights to help visualise, connect and organise data
Designed for today's construction projects
COLLABORATION & MOBILITY
Access work anywhere
Store entire projects in the cloud, invite teammates to digitally collaborate in real time, and access plans and drawings on any web or iOS device in the office or field.
MARKUPS & DATA
Communicate changes with industry-standard markup and measurement tools. All updates are tracked, preserving important project data you can share with anyone, anywhere.
Onboard teams faster
Gain administrative control with simplified self-serve licence management and deployment. Then get everyone up to speed on key features and workflows with Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost.
Data security you can trust
Bluebeam's global data infrastructure helps organisations mitigate risk and stay compliant with superior security, privacy and control.
- + Bluebeam is SOC 2 Type 1 certified, so you can securely access local AWS-based servers, meet data residency requirements and collaborate with teammates anywhere in the world
- + Enable single sign-on (SSO) access for your whole team and get full administrative control over who sees what
Bluebeam, Revu and Studio are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners